This welding jacket is constructed of complete leather sleeves to offer excellent protection from spatter, heat and sparks.
The body of the jacket is made of a breathable premium nine oz. Flame-retardant cotton stops and extinguishes fire while permitting a free-flowing movement.
Features Welding Jackets Harbor Freight
It also specs a big inside pocket for protected storage, a flip-up collar, and adjustable sleeve cuffs.
Durable leather sleeves
Made from top-grade split cowhide, the leather sleeves offer the best protection from sparks, spatter, and heat while permitting free-flowing arm movement.
Additionally, the leather sleeves can withstand heavy abrasion and friction, a general cotton-sleeved jacket spec.
Read Next –
Premium flame-retardant body
The jacket is made from ASTM D6413 complaint nine oz. FR black cotton, which stops and extinguishes flames/fire.
The fabric also has an anti-mildew and anti-static coating for longevity and protection.
Each cuff has chrome-plated metal snaps permitting strong wrist and forearm protection from heat, spatter, and sparks.
The flip-up collar can save your neck from spatter, rays or sparks.
One big inside pocket for protected storage.
Used by experts
Expert fabricators use this jacket model daily.
Read Next – Lincoln Electric Traditional MIG Welding Gloves
Advantages of Welding Jackets
Full leather sleeves
It is constructed of heavyweight black split leather for the best protection and a two-piece inner bicep for better arm mobility.
The jackets’ seams are sewn with multi-layer patterns to stop tears and rips, increasing durability.
Each cuff has chrome-plated keys that can be snapped to offer snug wrist protection against sparks, spatter, and heat.
Premium flame-retardant body
You can trust it to stop and extinguish the fire while permitting free-flowing action.
Welding jackets are a must-have for any welder. They protect you from sparks and heat and help you stay comfortable while you work.
But not all welding jackets are created equal. If you’re looking for a welding jacket that will serve you well without breaking the bank, you should check out the options at Harbor Freight.
In this blog post, we’ll look at some of the best welding jackets that Harbor Freight offers.
What are the benefits of welding jackets?
Welding jackets are a crucial piece of personal protective equipment for welders.
They protect the welder’s body from the intense heat and sparks generated by welding and can also help prevent burns and other injuries.
Many types of welding jackets are available on the market, but they all share some standard features.
Most welding jackets are made from heavy-duty, fire-resistant materials like leather or Kevlar. They also have thick padding in critical areas like the shoulders, arms, and chest to further protect the welder’s body.
Welding jackets can be expensive, but they are worth the investment if you do any welding. They will help keep you safe and comfortable while you work and can help extend your career as a welder.
How to choose the right welding jacket for you
When it comes to welding, safety is always the number one priority. That’s why choosing the right welding jacket for the job is essential. There are a few things to remember when selecting a welding jacket, such as the material, the fit, and the features.
The material of the welding jacket is crucial because it needs to be able to withstand heat and sparks. A good option is a leather welding jacket because it is durable and will protect you from burns.
The fit of the welding jacket is also essential because you need to be able to move freely while wearing it. Make sure that the coat is not too tight or too loose so that you can weld comfortably.
Finally, consider the features of the welding jacket when making your decision. Some jackets have extra pockets for storing tools or supplies, while others have built-in hoods for additional protection.
Choose a jacket with features that will suit your needs and make your welding experience safer and more comfortable.
The top 5 welding jackets from Harbor Freight
If you’re in the market for a new welding jacket, Harbor Freight has a great selection to choose from.
This post will look at the top five welding jackets from Harbor Freight based on customer reviews.
- The Kobalt Welding Jacket is 100% cotton and features a split cowhide leather sleeve. It’s available in sizes M-3XL and is priced at $69.99.
- The Forney Welding Jacket is 100% flame-resistant cotton and features an adjustable drawstring waist. It’s available in sizes S-3XL and is priced at $59.99.
- The Lincoln Electric Welding Jacket is 100% cotton and features an adjustable collar and two front pockets. It’s available in sizes S-3XL and is priced at $54.99.
- The Miller Welding Jacket is made of 100% cotton and features an adjustable snap closure at the neckline. It’s available in sizes S-3XL and is priced at $49.99.
- The Hobart Welding Jacket is made of 100% flame-resistant cotton and features an inside breast pocket with a pencil slot. It’s available in sizes S-2XL and is priced at $44.99
How to care for your welding jacket
Welding jackets are an essential part of a welder’s wardrobe. They help protect the wearer from sparks, heat, and UV rays.
When choosing a welding jacket, selecting one that fits well and is made of high-quality materials is essential.
- Inspect your welding jacket regularly for signs of wear and tear. If you see any holes or tears, repair them immediately with a patch or new piece of fabric. Here are some tips on how to care for your welding jacket:
- If your welding jacket gets dirty, wash it in cool water with mild detergent. Avoid using bleach or other harsh chemicals, which can damage the fabric.
- Hang your welding jacket to dry in a well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight. Do not put it in the dryer, as this could shrink the fabric or damage the stitching.
- Store your welding jacket in a cool, dry place when you’re not using it. If possible, keep it in a garment bag to protect it from dust and dirt.
Welding Automotive Patch Panels with a Harbor Freight 125 Flux Core Welder
Read Next – Best Axis Welding Clamp Harbor Freight
Lincoln Electric Split Leather Sleeved Welding Jacket | Premium Flame Resistant Cotton Body | Black | Medium | K3106-M
Lincoln Electric Heavy Duty Leather Welding Jacket | Ideal for High Amperage or Out of Position Welding | Large | K2989-L,Black/Red
$141.95 in stock
1 used from $119.03
QeeLink Leather Welding Work Jacket with Hood Flame-Resistant Heavy Duty Split Cowhide Leather Welder Jackets with Hood for Men & Women, Large
$78.95 in stock