This is a kit for locking welding clamps. There’re three pieces in this Capri Tools Locking Welding Clamp Set.
You’ll receive 11 inches c-clamp, 10 inches clamp made for use with sheet metal, and a 10 inches clamp made for use with usual welding jobs.
Features Capri Tools Three-Piece Locking Welding Clamp Set
This Capri Tools Three-Piece Locking Welding Clamp Set is designed to hold pieces of metal together while you’re welding.
They can be utilized to hold other items like wood together while you’re building or creating.
You can utilize them to clamp items together while you’re waiting for glue or epoxy as well.
They’ve hardened steel jaws, and the force those jaws will implement to the item you are welding on will depend on the adjustments you create.
The adjustable pressure gives you the capability to hold a wicker item in place or the pressure to hold a piece of steel in place without damaging either item.
The fast lock release on these three clamps can be initiated using just one hand. They’re all metal, and they’re not damaged or compromised by extreme heat situations like when you’re welding. They’re durable and will resist corrosion and resist.
- If you’re unsure what to get, this will solve that issue. You get three types of clamps that can be utilized for several purposes.
- The price of this set is just right for people seeking a budget-friendly clamp.
- Those who bought his have utilized it for years and didn’t have problems.
- These clamps have acceptable quality. They clamp down with a fine alignment and don’t walk several other clamps out there. Some customers even said this is superior to the name brands with the same welding clamps.
Read Next – ZEN STYLE Cutting Torch Kit
- This mightn’t work for heavy-duty jobs
Read Next – WORX Pegasus Multi-Function Work Table
You Need This Tool | Locking C Clamp Pliers
Read Next – KASTFORCE KF3002 Portable Welding Table
Strong Hand, 3-Axis Fixture Vise with Quick Acting Screw, Two Stand-Offs, Swing Away Arm with 3.75-Inch Miter Joint, 2.45-Inch T-Clearance - WAC35-SW
1 used from $185.40
Strong Hand Tools, Light Duty Utility Clamp, 6.5" Capacity, 500 LB Clamping Pressure, 5/8"-5/16" Rail Size, 3-1/4" Throat Depth, 5/16-18" Tapped Hole, UD65
$14.00 in stock